HENRY MASON, Global Head of Research & Managing Partner, is a sought-after keynote speaker who delivers engaging, interactive and intensely practical sessions that show organizations how to both understand changes in consumer behavior and how to seize the subsequent innovation opportunities.
Henry has given keynote presentations in more than 20 countries across 6 continents, and was also the key speaker at trendwatching.com's own 2012 Trend Seminars.
Some feedback from clients and participants:
- "The delivery was excellent, and considering there was so much information I was able to keep concentration the whole time." (London)
- "Wonderful info. Could listen to Henry all day." (Toronto)
- "Henry is a professional and entertaining presenter." (Johannesburg)
- "Simply great! A very insightful seminar with interesting, energizing, eye-opening and entertaining presentations." (New York)
- "Superb speaker. The content was excellent both visually and verbally." (Chicago)
- "I loved Henry's presentations, he is a great speaker." (Berlin)
- "Excellent seminar with lively presenter." (Sydney)
- "There was so much energy from Henry that he really pulled me into his trend insights." (Amsterdam)
He is regularly quoted as a trend expert in the media, including in the Guardian, New York Times, The Economist, the Financial Times, El Pais, Exame and many more. He has also appeared on television networks such as CNBC, Al Jazeera Business, and the BBC.
LUCIANA STEIN, Head of South & Central America. Born and raised in Porto Alegre, Luciana graduated in journalism from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, and did an MBA in Luxury Management at FAAP.
She has worked for the consumption sections of Valor Econômico newspaper and Estampa magazine, and has given many trend presentations, including at Asomercadeo Medellin, Câmara de Comércio de Bogotá, the Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan, our sold out São Paulo Consumer Trend Seminar, the World Future Trends Summit in Miami, and the “Idéias na Laje” event, Ponto de Contato, in São Paulo.
She also is regularly featured in publications like Meio & Mensagem (Brazil), Época Negócios (Brazil), Exame (Brazil), Mundo Marketing (Brazil), Portafolio (Colombia).
TARA HIREBET, Head of Asia Pacific, was born in India and raised in Singapore. She holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Advertising from the University of Falmouth and a Hon BA in Drama and English from the University of Toronto, Canada.
She has presented on Asian consumer trends across the region, including at SiPi (Singapore Innovation and Productivity Institute), our Trend Seminars in Shanghai, Seoul and Sydney, Entrepreneurs' Organization Shanghai, Clariant in Singapore, and the Bangladesh Brand Forum.
For information on how to engage us for a public or private speaking engagement*, feel free to contact Anna Mulholland, our Seminar Manager, at email@example.com.
Or, if you have a firm date you would like to discuss, feel free to email Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tara (email@example.com), or Luciana (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
Due to the high number of speaking requests and our hectic travel schedule, we always advise you to notify us as early as possible.
* Looking to do an in-house trend presentation or session? Check out our 2013 Trend Report, part of our exclusive 2013 Premium Service.
The 2013 Trend Report covers dozens of emerging consumers trends and hundreds of (brand) examples. It comes in an easy to present / share PowerPoint format, including visuals, speaking notes and brainstorming tips & questions. Perfect for those who want to do this themselves. And cheaper than flying someone in, too ;-)
More information here »